dbConnect("PostgreSQL", dbname = , host= , port = , user= , password = )
I already double checked all the info I wrote again and again, even tried changing the password because I thought the symbols on it were breaking the code.
I'm currently taking a pre-recorded course from 3 years ago, and I can't reach the teacher to ask about this. I tried to execute the code exactly as he did, but I get this error: «!ç)
I really want to solve this, as I want to finish the class, but I can't seem to comprehend it.
Edit: I tried updating both r and RStudio, as I saw a warning for the libraries, but the error only changed a bit into this: aŸ)