0
Follow
2
View

Add support for XPATH replace in JCR (Jackrabbit Oak)

dzqfengxiang 注册会员
2023-01-24 23:54

I had faced a similar issue.

I will explain what I did to overcome that.

: There is a search bar, and in that user were using accented chars.

: same. jcr:like & fn:replace didn't work.

What I did was, sent the search param as it is intp the backend (Java) through servlet, as I was building queries through a service there. Then I just encoded them in base64, and added the same in the query, as AEM keeps non-english chars in base64 encoded values.

Then just decoded the results in the FE ( but you can do that in Java as well.)