Is it possible to change the user/email that runs the spark jobs on Azure Databricks?
I have followed below steps:
- Created two users finance, humanresource in Azure AD.
- Created databricks service and created cluster, notebook and job.
- Synched above users into databricks using Azure Databricks SCIM enterprise app so that above users available in workspace.
- Kept permissions for users like devanand.dhage_gmail.com#ext#@.... as owner and financeuser@... as Can Manage Run.
- I Ran my web api and called /api/2.1/jobs/run-now using financeuser@... token.
What I expect is in Databricks worksflows page under Job runs I must get financeuser@... name instead of Owners name. How to achieve this?