the reference answer GPT ᴼ ᴾ ᴱ ᴺ ᴬ ᴵ < br / > this error is usually brought about because of the file name or path is too long. In Windows, the maximum length of a file pathname is 260 characters, including the file name, directory name, and separator. If this limit is exceeded, this error occurs.
There are some solutions to try:
- shortens the file path or file name to a shorter name.
- puts the folder in the root directory so that the path is shorter.
- use the UNC path(e.g., \server\share\file) instead of the drive letter path(e.g., C:\path\file).
- Try to use relative paths instead of absolute paths.
- Moves the project folder to a shorter path.
If none of the above fixes the problem, you may want to consider rearranging the project file structure or using abbreviations instead of excessively long file names.