- Power module failed to start: The power module(such as the chip power switch, inductor, capacitor, crystal, varistor, etc.) on the minimum system board of STM32 has failed to start, or has aged and failed, and cannot provide normal voltage output.
- Unstable power supply: If the power supply is unstable, that is, the voltage fluctuation is too large, the normal operation of the single chip microcomputer will be affected, and the power indicator will be off.
- Circuit board fault: If the circuit board on the STM32 minimum system board is faulty, the power indicator will not be on.
To solve this problem, we should first analyze the problem, and then take corresponding solutions according to the actual situation.
- First, it is necessary to measure whether the voltage of the power supply pin on the minimum system board of STM32 is normal. If the voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the failure or startup of the power switch, inductor, capacitor, crystal, varistor and other components. You can replace or repair these parts to solve the problem.
- If the measured voltage is normal, the power supply is normal, which may be caused by unstable power supply. This can be done with a compensating capacitor or with an external voltage stabilizer.
- If neither of the above conditions exists, a fault in the circuit board on the STM32 minimum system board may be the cause. At this time, you can measure the relevant circuit components or replace the faulty parts to solve the problem.
In a word, the power indicator on the STM32 minimum system board is not on, which may be caused by the failure of the power supply pin or unstable power supply. To solve this problem, we should take corresponding solutions according to the actual situation.
If the answer is helpful, please accept it.