the reference answer GPT ᴼ ᴾ ᴱ ᴺ ᴬ ᴵ < br / > in the AE(ArcEngine) development, controls for grey usually indicates the control is disabled or unavailable. This may be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Authorization issues: Your license may not include network analysis capabilities. Please check your license and make sure it contains the features you need.
2. Version compatibility: The version of ArcEngine you use may not be compatible with the version of ArcGIS you used when creating the toolbar. Make sure that the version of ArcEngine you use is compatible with the version of ArcGIS you used to create the toolbar.
3. Other causes: There may be other causes of the problem, such as code errors or environment setup problems.
To solve this problem, you can try the following steps:
1. Check the license: Make sure your license contains the features you need. If not, purchase or renew the license.
2. Check version compatibility: Ensure that the version of ArcEngine you use is compatible with the version of ArcGIS you used when creating the toolbar. If not, update your version of ArcEngine.
3. Check the code: Check that your code is correct, there may be a code error causing the control to be disabled. If so, fix the code error.
4. Check the environment Settings: Check whether your environment Settings are correct. For example, whether you have set the ArcGIS reference correctly.
Hope these steps help you resolve the problem.