the reference answer GPT ᴼ ᴾ ᴱ ᴺ ᴬ ᴵ < br / > to simulate the deformation of single cells arranged in infinite cycle, you can use COMSOL in periodic boundary condition(PBC). PBC allows you to simulate a periodic structure by simulating an infinitely large structure in a finite computational domain.
Add periodic boundary conditions to COMSOL as follows:
1. Create a new model in COMSOL.
2. Create a single cell Geometry in the "Geometry" module.
3. Select an appropriate physical field in the "Physics" module and set the corresponding physical parameters.
4. Create an appropriate Mesh in the Mesh module.
5. Set simulation parameters in the "Study" module, such as solver options, time step, etc.
6. Select the Boundary to which the PBC is to be applied in Boundary Settings.
7. Apply PBC to all boundaries in the model to simulate infinite periodic permutations.
8. Run the simulation and observe the deformation behavior of the cells.
Note that PBC may affect the simulation results, especially for cells at the edge. If the cell deformation is large, it may be necessary to use nonlinear material models and large deformation analysis to more accurately simulate the cell behavior.
Hope you found this information helpful.