Part of this answer refers to GPT, GPT_Pro better solution.
It is common to see a black screen after SAP is opened, possibly due to a problem with the server or computer Settings. Here, we can examine several aspects:
- Confirm SAP server status: You can connect to the server through telnet or ssh and use netstat -anp to check SAP running status. If the SAP server is not running properly, try restarting the SAP server.
- Check the client Settings: You can check the hosts file on the client to ensure that the IP address of the SAP server is correct. In addition, you can also check the network connection of the client to ensure that the SAP server can be accessed properly.
- Check the client installation file: If the SAP client is installed on the computer, you can check the installation file is correct to ensure that SAP can run properly.
- Update SAP client: If none of the above steps have changed, then consider upgrading the SAP client version.
If the above steps do not solve the problem, try the following steps:
- Clean up the registry file of the system: Use the tool to clean up the registry file and delete unnecessary files. This prevents SAP from running because of unnecessary registry files.
- Reinstall the SAP client: If the above steps do not solve the problem, consider reinstalling the SAP client. Back up the original data files before reinstalling them.
- Run Windows System Restore: If the above steps do not resolve the problem, consider using Windows System Restore to restore the system.
If the above fails to solve the problem, it is recommended to contact SAP technical personnel for help.
If the answer is helpful, please accept it.