The little witch referred to some contents of bing and GPT :
During the verification process of applying for SS certificate, the documents to be provided include :< /p>
- Certificate type: The certificate types include single-domain name SSL certificate, multi-domain name SSL certificate, and wildcard SSL certificate.
- Domain name information: The domain name information to be provided includes the main domain name, subdomain name, registrar, registration time, etc.
- Identity verification information: Depending on the identity of the applicant, you may need to provide business license or personal identification documents;
- Applicant information: name, address, email address, mobile phone number, etc.;
- CSR file: The CSR file is a string file generated by the client and contains the public key and related information of the applicant.
Validation file: You need to create a specific file on the WEB server or a CNAME record in DNS for validation.
The answer is not easy, so take it.