The little girl referred to bing and GPT part of the content to write :
If your C drive has unallocated space on the left side, then you can try to solve the problem :< /p>
- Open "Computer Management", right click your C drive, and select "Management".
- Select "Disk Management" in the window that opens, then you can see the size of drive C and the unallocated space.
- If the unallocated space is on the left, right click it and select Merge Volume.
- Then you can see that the size of the C disk has increased. If it is not enough, you can expand it.
- Finally click "Apply" to complete the operation.
The above is the solution to C disk unallocated space on the left side of the method, hope to help you.
The answer is not easy, so take it.